J I A Z Z L I F E

Home The Start Copyright All Posts Rules Dashboard Follow

RECIPE : HEALTHY BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIPS MICROWAVE COOKIE
Sunday, May 24, 2015 | 12:43 PM | 0comments

I'm always craving cookies, especially the healthy-ish cookie. I have made this recipe so many times before and it never dissapoints me! 

This incredibly delicious healthy-ish cookie is super simple to make and you can eat it whenever you want. 


Ingredients :
  •  1 banana
  • 1 egg white
  • 1 t vanilla extract
  • 1/3 cups oats
  • 1/4 tsp baking powder
  • 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
  • pinch of cinnamon
  1. Mash the banana with a fork and mix it with the egg white.
  2. Stir in the vanilla extract
  3. Add the oats, baking powder, and a pinch of cinnamon.
  4. And the last but not least the chocolate chips. 
  5. Transfer the dough in on a microwavable plate and add some extra chocolate chips on top.
  6. Microwave it for 1 minute and 45 seconds on the highest stand.
There is no extra added sugar (besides the chocolate chips) so it's a kinda healthy-ish cookie that is perfect for breakfast... Or a meal! It fills so good and I can only eat the half of it. 

The chocolate chips makes it incredibly sweet, so be aware! You can add some more if you are a sugar monster. 

Lots of love,

Jiamin


Labels: , , , , , , ,

Post a Comment

Hi! If you have any question or just want to comment, you can leave them here! I love all your comments! x

Hoi! Als je een vraag hebt, of je wilt iets zeggen, dan kan je dat hier doen! Ik vind al jullie reacties zo leuk! x


Older Post | Newer Post

Welcome!



Hi! I'm Jiamin from JiazzLife. I post every monday on my blog. I blog about DIY's/HowTo's, recipes, fashion, lifestyle and beauty.