J I A Z Z L I F E

Home The Start Copyright All Posts Rules Dashboard Follow

10 Funny/Inspiring Tattoo's
Saturday, March 14, 2015 | 1:15 PM | 0comments
There are alot of inspiring tattoos, with a beautiful meaning behind it. I'm going to show you 10(actually 11) funny tattoo's.

Er zijn heel veel inspirerende tattoo's, met een prachtige betekenis erachter. Ik ga je 10 (eigenlijk 11) grappige tattoo's laten zien. 


Getting bored in class? Make the little man jump by holding your and straight and slightly bend it. 
Verveel je je in klas? Laat de kleine man springen door je hand recht te houden en daarna iets te buigen.

Creative!
Creatief!

Popeye the sailorman! Who else had him in their childhood? I do!
Popeye the sailorman! Had jij hem ook toen je jonger was?

Where is wally? There is wally!
Waar is wally? Daar is wally!

make the best out of the worst.
Maak het beste van het slechtse.

Haha!

Always forgetting your ruler? Now you can measure it with your hand!
Vergeet je altijd je liniaal? Nu kan je het met je hand meten!

So jolly and creative! Fun to see when you're listening music with your earphone.
Zo leuk en creatief! Leuk om te zien wanneer je muziek aan het luisteren bent met je oordopjes.

Not kinda a "funny" tattoo but it is still inspiring!
Niet echt een "grappige" tattoo maar het is wel inspirerend!

Wow! I saved the best for the last. So much effort and patterns is in this! I defintely love this one!
Wow! Ik heb de beste voor het laatst bewaard. Zoveel moeite en veel patronen zitten hier in zeg!



Lots of love,

Jiamin

Labels: , , , ,

Post a Comment

Hi! If you have any question or just want to comment, you can leave them here! I love all your comments! x

Hoi! Als je een vraag hebt, of je wilt iets zeggen, dan kan je dat hier doen! Ik vind al jullie reacties zo leuk! x


Older Post | Newer Post

Welcome!



Hi! I'm Jiamin from JiazzLife. I post every monday on my blog. I blog about DIY's/HowTo's, recipes, fashion, lifestyle and beauty.