J I A Z Z L I F E

Home The Start Copyright All Posts Rules Dashboard Follow

New-In!
Monday, March 2, 2015 | 6:40 PM | 0comments
 I finally decided to buy a guitar. I was so obsessed about it when I was younger. All my idols can play the guitar, that has made the urge to buy it.

Eindelijk heb ik besloten om een gitaar te kopen. Ik was zo geobsedeerd erover toen ik jonger was. Al mijn idolen kunnen de gitaar spelen, dat de drang om het te kopen heeft gemaakt te spelen.



I have bought a western guitar, it was 59 euros, really cheap. I was so excited when the package arrived, and what was that thing huge! I ordered a 4/4. It was with no case, plectrum or a capo. I decided to learn the guitar by my own, I already have lessons for violin and I dance too, so if I took guitar lessons, that would be way too expensive. When the guitar arrived, it was so false. I had to tune the guitar, I did that with the app GuitarTuner. It's a really great app! Love it! You can also see how to play the chords and how and where to place the fingers on the fret.
Ik heb een western gitaar gekocht, het was € 59, echt goedkoop. Ik was zo blij toen het pakket aankwam, en wat was dat ding enorm! Ik bestelde een 4/4. Het was zonder een hoes, plectrum of een capo. Ik besloot om gitaar te leren via internet, ik heb al lessen voor viool en ik dans ook, dus als ik nam gitaarlessen, dat zou veel te duur zijn. Toen de gitaar aangekomen,was het zo vals. Ik moest de gitaar stemmen, ik deed dat met de app GuitarTuner. Het is echt een geweldige app! Love it! Je kunt ook zien hoe de akkoorden en hoe en waar de vingers op de fret te plaatsen spelen.


You can learn to play the guitar with help from Youtube. That is the best way to do it. There are many tutorials online, for free! It is really easy and fun to do.I may have played the guitar everyday since. I only play the chords, but there is also a fingerpicking way.
Je kunt leren om de gitaar te spelen met behulp van Youtube. Dat is de beste manier om het te doen. Er zijn veel tutorials online, gratis! Het is echt gemakkelijk en leuk om te doen. Sindsdien speelde ik gitaar dagelijks. Ik speel alleen de akkoorden, maar er is ook een fingerpicking manier.


If you want it, you should buy it. Unless it's useless. I am so happy about my purchase. I have literally begged my parents everyday to buy me one, and they finally gave me permission. Do you also have any stuff that you really want to buy?
Als je het wilt, moet je het kopen. Tenzij het nutteloos is. Ik ben zo blij met mijn aankoop. Ik heb letterlijk elke dag mijn ouders gesmeekt om het te kopen, en ze gaven me eindelijk toestemming. Heb je ook spullen in je gedachte die je wilt kopen?

Labels: , , , , ,

Post a Comment

Hi! If you have any question or just want to comment, you can leave them here! I love all your comments! x

Hoi! Als je een vraag hebt, of je wilt iets zeggen, dan kan je dat hier doen! Ik vind al jullie reacties zo leuk! x


Older Post | Newer Post

Welcome!



Hi! I'm Jiamin from JiazzLife. I post every monday on my blog. I blog about DIY's/HowTo's, recipes, fashion, lifestyle and beauty.