J I A Z Z L I F E

Home The Start Copyright All Posts Rules Dashboard Follow

HEALTHY GLUTENFREE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES + EDIBLE COOKIE DOUGH
Saturday, April 18, 2015 | 3:57 PM | 0comments
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! I love them, but did you know that it contains alot of fat and calories? Bummer! I created a healthy chocolate chip cookie that is glutenfree, healthy, eggless and really easy to make! This is also a recipe for healthy edible cookie dough, yay! 



Ingredients :
- 180 gr almondflour or oatflour 
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons honey (or other alternative like agave)
- 70 gr chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil 
- 1 teaspoon baking powder

What to do :
Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celcius or 350 Fahrenheit.
Combine the dry ingredients ; flour chocolate chips and baking powder and whisk that together.
Melt the coconut oil and add there the vanilla extract and honey and whisk till it's all combined. Add the wet ingredients to the dry one and knead it till a sticky dough.
Form balls and make them flat. Place them in the oven for about 15 minutes.

And what about the edible cookie dough? Just repeat the steps without placing them in the oven and your cookie dough is good to go! 

Lots of love,

Jiamin

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Post a Comment

Hi! If you have any question or just want to comment, you can leave them here! I love all your comments! x

Hoi! Als je een vraag hebt, of je wilt iets zeggen, dan kan je dat hier doen! Ik vind al jullie reacties zo leuk! x


Older Post | Newer Post

Welcome!



Hi! I'm Jiamin from JiazzLife. I post every monday on my blog. I blog about DIY's/HowTo's, recipes, fashion, lifestyle and beauty.