J I A Z Z L I F E

Home The Start Copyright All Posts Rules Dashboard Follow

DETOX WATER BELLY SLIMMING
Monday, May 18, 2015 | 9:20 PM | 0comments
I have written about detox water before. It is basically water with fruit or vegetables that will give you minerals and vitamins. I have seen it on internet before that detox water will slim down your belly. I am not 100% sure if that is true, but I'm going to show you the most popular detox water recipe. It is also so refreshing and good in the summer for an icecold drink :)
What you will need :
  • Icecubes 
  • Mint leaves
  • Lemon or lime
  • Cucumber
  • Paper straw
What to do?

Slice the lemon in half. Try to make thin slices, but thick enough so it won't break. Slice the cucumber thin and put the mint, lemon and the cucumber in your glass. Fill it with water. If you want more lemon flavour you can press the lemon down with a fork or with a special tool, or even squeeze some juice in your glass. The reason why you dont want to add the ice first, is that the lemon, mint and cucumber will float on the icecubes, and you want them underneath the ice. And for the finishing touch you can add mintleaves on top of it and place a cute paper straw in it.

Now you've got yourself a delicious detox water that may slim your belly down. It is really refreshing on the hot summer day.







Lots of love,

Jiamin

Labels: , , , , , ,

Post a Comment

Hi! If you have any question or just want to comment, you can leave them here! I love all your comments! x

Hoi! Als je een vraag hebt, of je wilt iets zeggen, dan kan je dat hier doen! Ik vind al jullie reacties zo leuk! x


Older Post | Newer Post

Welcome!



Hi! I'm Jiamin from JiazzLife. I post every monday on my blog. I blog about DIY's/HowTo's, recipes, fashion, lifestyle and beauty.